Some of you, especially the first time home buyers, wonder why you should get a mortgage pre-approval. We know you are all eager and excited to go out shopping for a new home, and we want to help you do that! Getting pre-approved for a mortgage is the essential first step of which you should do before you start the shopping. Here are the reasons why:
1. Understand all of your mortgage options
2. To see if you qualify for home buying assistance
3. Saves time spent looking for homes out of your budget
4. A pre-approval letter from your lender gives you edge if there are
multiple offers on a house you are trying to put an offer on.
5. Getting pre-approved ahead of time makes the whole purchase